Improving the efficiency in your warehouse is key to increasing profitability in a world where margins are constantly under pressure. The more your business grows, and the more sophisticated your products become, the more it feels like your warehouse is out of control. Worse yet as the complexity increases and your accounting software falls behind, your growth is limited and margins shrink.
Do you suffer from any of the following problems?
- Your warehouse manager uses spreadsheets to track specific processes or items
- That one guy in the warehouse appears indispensable because he is the only person who knows what is going on.
- You don’t seem to have enough space so inventory is everywhere and hard to find
- Every so often you find stuff in your warehouse that was lost
- You can’t fulfill orders you thought you had inventory for
- Pickers are spending way too much time zigging and zagging through the warehouse
- Too much inventory is sitting in your warehouse tying up cash
- Your people don’t know what inventory is in other locations or in-transit
- Inability to track partial cases or samples
Don’t beat yourself up if you suffer from these common problems for small and even mid-sized distributors. The good news is we help people overcome these issues all the time. Better yet, with our Start program and cloud deployment, we can help you overcome these issues in a few weeks and for a lot less than you think.
SAP Distribution.com is a cloud system, already installed and configured to meet the needs of growing distributors. Our Start service includes a series of coaching sessions where we teach you how to use the system and configure it for your business. Easy to use Excel templates are provided to load your data and our support team is there to assist you as you learn to use the system. Our customers have gone live in as few as three weeks and have seen their businesses grow fueled by real time access to information accessible from anywhere at any time.
Powered by SAP Business One, the fastest growing system in its class with over 60,000 customers, provides 360◦ view of your business with immediate access to any information about your inventory, customers, sales opportunities and more.
To learn more about how we can help you with your distribution needs be sure to check out our On Demand Webinar: