Time is a non-replenishable commodity and I think everyone reading this blog would say that their time is extremely valuable. If you don't find this article interesting, it will be a waste of time!
In almost every industry there is a value to time.
- How much time does it take to fill an order?
- Do you waste time looking for information, or reconciling differences between systems
- How long does it take to create a quote, or enter a hand created or faxed in order?
So is there an intrinsic value to time?
There are numerous reasons to say the answer is yes! There are economic theories used to value activities without time. A recent story on public radio asked people what they would need to be paid not to engage in free activities. Studies have valued Facebook at $48-50 per month because that was the median value of how much people would take to not login to the social media site. Surprisingly, and not so surprisingly, indoor plumbing and the toilet are the most valued commodity we don't directly pay for!
For SAP Distribution.com we look at our service as a valuable commodity. We add value in obvious and not so obvious ways.
- We provide technical infrastructure which has a definable cost on-premise or with another provider
- We remove the hassle of managing the infrastructure
- We eliminate the need for your staff to keep up with all the latest technology
- The consistency of service provides value compared to downtime
The most valuable service we provide is the ability for you to focus on your business and not worry about the technology piece. What is even more impressive is the myriad of tools available to save you even more time!
- Our MRP module recommends how much goods should be ordered based upon what is in the warehouse, on its way there and on order by customers. It can even use regression analysis to forecast based upon trends.
- Our 2Simpli connect platform can integrate your e-commerce site, 3PL or other cloud based systems.
- Our SAP Business One Cloud includes the flexibility of Office 365 and any device access to all your data.
To learn how we can simplify your life, contact Jan Lawrence at email@example.com or call 678-401-6244