Flooring distributors are facing more challenges today than ever before. Partnering with SAP Distribution can help you focus on your core business and relieve headaches caused by multiple sources of data, duplicate data entry and the complexities inherent in flooring. With inventory coming from all over the world, using metric and imperial measures and being sold in-store, online and through independent agents, flooring distributors need the power and flexibility of a completed enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.SAP Business One combines all the functionality necessary to run your business in one easy to use package. This end to end solution has modules for the entire business including:
All of this comes at an affordable price, available on subscription in the cloud or with purchase at your office.
With SAP Distribution.com you get a comprehensive business platform at an affordable cost that can:
• Take an order in square feet or yards and convert it to the correct number of boxes with a standard or variable waste factor.
• Capture all the costs of the material coming from anywhere based upon where it is stored (cost by warehouse).
• Capture all attributes of merchandise including admission date, dye lot, color variation, etc. including cost by lot. Full lot traceability from purchase through sales to one or many customers.
• Handle all the variations in warehousing including consigned, in-transit, inspection, customer assignment and much more.
• Multiple id’s for a single inventory item is no problem whether the number is from your vendor or your customer, you can refer to it by any name.
• Alternative items are also a snap, so out of stock items do not become lost sales.
With all the data in one system, and order flows seamlessly from sales, to the warehouse, to the loading dock and into accounting. One version of the truth eliminates miscommunication between departments, keying and delivery errors, and improves collaboration between your employees. Furthermore, the comprehensive data of SAP Distribution enables advanced analytics, key performance indicators and reporting. With automated alerts and approval procedures you can stop errors before they cost you money! For example, orders below a minimum margin can’t be saved, or inventory below stocking levels alert your buyer.
Power up your sales with an embedded customer relationship management (CRM) system. Track potential customers and contacts with them. Set appointments, follow up actions and reminders with activity management tools and gain the related visibility into your sales pipeline. SAP Distribution also contains advanced Available To Promise technology that lets your team know how much of each product will be available over time and advanced Material Requirements Planning to calculate how much product you will need based upon historical data, current orders, one or more projections and statistical analysis!
SAP Distribution helps your company grow through technology and information. More importantly SAP Distribution grows with your company. Smaller companies can “Start” with our preconfigured cloud solution pre-configured specifically for distributors that have outgrown QuickBooks and other entry level systems. Utilizing our flooring industry configuration we can convert your data, train your team and get your company upgraded in weeks.
As your company grows or new features or functions are required additional packages are available for integrating your webstore, project management, bar code and multi-bin functionality plus much much more. Because SAP distribution is modular you can start simple and increase the sophistication of the system as you grow. In the cloud, the software can scale with your business without need for re-implementation or big outlays for equipment.